This year the historic village Muiden will be the venue for the Dutch Open 2013. Muiden is famous for its historic castle ‘Muiderslot’, the former queens historic yacht “De Groene Draak” is moored there and last but not least “Het Cafe van Ome Ko” a nice sailors pub which will accomodate us for the three days of the Dutch Open. Because of the open water the event is very suitable for our English Competitors and our Solo legend John Daniels already registered.
Registration is done via the Calender. Final registration date is Wednesday 11 September and the registration fee is € 75,-
Schedule for the Dutch Open:
- Start first race at 12:00
- After the races Happy hour at “Cafe Ome Ko”
- start first race 10:30 hours
- Evening dinner at the KNZ&RV
- Start first race 10:30 hours